Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Cold Walk About...
















It seems like whenever its cold and snowy out, Brooks and I fancy going out on a walk about. It was good fun today!! The wind chill was down around 10 degrees but that didn't stop us from going out and having a good time!! We hiked out to the barn and played around with the horse I am training "Polamalu," which is named after the Steelers Strong Safety Troy Polamalu hahaha. What randomness have you been up to lately?? Leave a comment

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bryce,
    Here's a couple randomnesses from the past few weeks:
    a. I got a job working at a factory that makes orthotic leg braces. I carved plaster casts of deformed legs mostly belonging to obese women for three weeks. Then I got fired cause I wasn't asking enough questions and not paying enough attention.
    b. Aaron and I got a warehouse space near where Mission used to be. It's going to be a really great place to get a lot of work done.
    c. Remember those slabs of wood from the neighborhood that I was working on? The bench I made out of it got into a show at UCF, then they bought it! It's going to be permanently on display in one of the director's offices. Sweet!
    d. I wrote for a grant at the end of the year, and last week I found out they chose my proposal! It's for almost a thousand bucks, to take logs to a sawmill to get cut into boards to make benches to put in public places. Tree Guy already called and hooked me up with a nice sweetgum trunk.

    Couldn't find your email address on here, so drop me a line at maxwellhartley@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete