Friday, June 4, 2010

Since 1977 : Kona Skatepark














Woke in Jax Beach and it was off to Kona Skatepark. Redbull Dave stays in a camper and was stoked to help a fellow rider out. He said I was welcome to set up camp and there was no way I could turn that down! We chilled out... grabbed some lunch and caught up, then Dave was like "put the bmx together, lets do some carving". Felt like I was a little kid at Christmas time. We had a blast. Just pedaling full speed and letting it rip. I was wearing my shades and felt like I was a local dude in the 70s'. So much history at this place and was stoked to finally be here. Couldn't believe it took me this long to get here! If you wanna get away from it all for a bit, come get gnar in the snake runs. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are having such a great time. Do you have a new pair of "red" shorts? I noticed you were wearing them starting in Jax! Safe Travels...Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete